Monday, December 6, 2010

Next Semester...



It’s hard to think about, but spring semester is just around the corner.  As I wrap up my first fall semester as a college student, I can’t help but look towards the future, and determine what I want to accomplish this second half of the year. 
As far as my social life, I hope to stay in touch with my friends from high school, as well as make more of an effort to make friends here, at Southern.  I also hope to make more friends who are commuters, as I will not be living on campus next semester. 
Personally, I would hope to become an even more confident person and student, and maybe start going to gym (random).  Also, I would like to become more independent from my parents, and hopefully find a part time job for the days that I do not have classes.    
Academically, I would like to say that I want straight “A’s”, but I know that I need to be more realistic with myself.  I want at least two “A’s”, although more would be gladly accepted.   Also, I would like to take a math class; I am hoping that a spot in one of the statistics classes will open up, because I think that it would be unwise to go a semester this early without a math class.  I would also like to talk to my professors more, because I am realizing now that they make or break your grade, so it is better to be on their good side then bad.  It would also be nice if I could go to every single class next semester, and not sleep in. Lastly, I would like to use my studying and homework time more efficiently, rather than being distracted by my TV or my iTunes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment