Monday, December 6, 2010

Thank You Southern


Considering that this is my first semester as a college student, it was pretty obvious that I was going to stumble a few times.  I was challenged with new obstacles, and was given various opportunities to shine as a student.   My greatest achievement in college so far is getting a 94 on my Biology midterm.  It helped me realize that if I put my mind to something, study till I can’t study anymore, and put all my effort into it, then the end result will be something that I can be proud of.  It also gave me the confidence in knowing that I will be able to take challenging courses in the future and do well in them.  On a less positive note, I also realized this semester that if I don’t like a certain class or subject, it is very hard for me to do my best, and put my best effort into it.  I also enjoy sleeping in, which resulted in me missing a few essential morning classes throughout these past few months.  I also learned how to make a blog, something that I had never even considered doing before.  This first semester has opened by eyes to opportunities, some that I have known about, like internships and on campus jobs, and some that I would have never considered, like school sponsored trips and free comedy shows. So thanks SCSU, I appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment