Tuesday, October 5, 2010

undecided?

I have always had a passion for the sciences.  Whether it be Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or Forensics, I have taken an aggressive interest in taking as many science classes as my schedule would allow me.  That being said, it only makes sense that I major in something science related right? OF COURSE.  My senior year of high school, I applied to my list of colleges as either a nursing or a pre-med (Biology and Chemistry) major.  I eventually chose to enroll at Southern Connecticut as a pre-nursing major, hoping to be admitted into one of the most competitive programs that the university offers.  


After almost half of a semester here, I am questioning my college choice.  I am exploring the possibility of changing my major to pre-med, or perhaps moving away from the medical field all together and majoring and Biology of Forensic Science.  I have absolutely no idea what major I am going to end up sticking with, or what career I am going to choose, all I know is that it is going to involve science in one way or another.  I guess that makes me undecided?

No comments:

Post a Comment