Wednesday, September 29, 2010

College Humor.

I had heard of the books, and the YouTube videos, but I never though much of College Humor.  Yes, they were witty, but I didn't feel that we shared the same sense of humor.  That is, until The College Humor Live tour visited my school. At first I wasn't interested in attending, until my boyfriend urged me tag along with him; I am sure glad I did.  From the beginning, I found myself laughing hysterically at jokes about college, and the things that happen while in attendance at university.  The comedians, Jake, Amir, and Streeter, told there stories of college, and turned a night of what would have been boring homework into that of laughter and light hearteness.
Below, I have posted one of the many college humor spoof videos..check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment