Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Introducing...

When I want to find a blog that is worth following, I don't look for catchy headlines or riveting thoughts on philosophy or politics..no..I look for blogs that have LOTS of pictures, and short, easy to understand entries.  Some might be thinking that's very lazy of me, but it's o.k, I know that there are others out there with the same "blog beliefs." So if you feel the same way I do, let me introduce you to some fabulous, intriguing, and most importantly, easy to understand, blogs:


http://perezhilton.com/


Celebrity gossip is my guilty pleasure, and the Perez Hilton blog does the trick.  Perez's blogs usually include a picture, and a small paragraph explaining it.  Very interesting, and extremely easy to follow.


http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/


I am always interested in the latest styles and trends, so I found this blog to be perfect for a quick reference of what is going on the fashion world.  Best part of this blog, THE PICTURES! Very clear and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment