Wednesday, November 3, 2010

stress relief


Let’s face it people, everyone is stressed now a days.  With all that is going on in our lives, it seems impossible to just sit back, relax, and de stress.  Everyone has their own ways of relieving their tension, some turn to yoga, or a good book, or even going out with friends.  Personally, I think shopping is my way of relieving stress.  Whether it be taking a trip to the mall, or browsing dozens of websites, shopping, in a weird way, makes me feel calmer.  Granted, spending a bunch of money isn’t the smartest idea, especially if you’re a broke college student like myself, but hey, what ever keeps me sane.  For those who find browsing through racks of clothing more stressful than peaceful, WebMD researched some other effective ways to lift your mood, here are a few...

write.


let your feelings out.


do something you enjoy.


meditate.


exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment